2014年5月12日星期一

warm up massage, I offer various services

Hello! My name is Eva, 23 years old, 166 cm, 50 kg, speak English, elegant, glass, warm, sexy body, pretty, cute, skin smooth and soft long hair. Good temper polite. I offer a variety of services, at every moment, I am very happy to have me be your ****, let me spend quality time with you.
I will give you relax and individuals in your family and the hotel's massage services. Stimulation of the body's erogenous zones, a relaxing soothing massage session begins. This special massage is to please the mind and awaken the body's senses. Sensual Tantric Massage provides a healing, yet heightening the excitement experience; a wonderful relaxing experience awaits you! I really believe in the health benefits of massage, as well being. 24 hour door service: 0568323384
(Eva) Nice to meet you




Eva 

Eva

没有评论 :

发表评论